Current plan for translating Policy

Hello,

This is my plan; comments welcome:

1. Add a note to ch. 1 that the English version is authoritative in case
   of dispute.

2. Add the po4a infrastructure to our source package, even though we
   have no translations yet.

3. Add a note to the README that translations are welcome.

4. At this point it's fine to make releases of Policy.  I'm hoping to
   get to this point by the end of this week with Hideki's help.

5. Accept actual translations by means of merge requests, or patches in
   bugs.  Certain languages have a review process, others don't; it's
   bene explained to me that it is standard to defer to the localisation
   mailing list's own procedures.

6. When we have a translation of a substantial portion of Policy into
   language xx, add a new binary package debian-policy-xx that installs
   that translation to /usr/share/doc/debian-policy-xx

--
Sean Whitton