Incorrect links in Developer's Reference

I was searching for information on best practices for creating .deb
packages, so I went here:

  https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/developers-reference/

and was surprised to get the French translation - probably because I
have listed French as one of my accepted languages in Chrome.  Fair
enough.

The preamble contains two sentences in English:

  If you want to print this reference, you should use the pdf version.
  This page is also available in French, German, Italian, Russian, and
  Japanese.

The languages are supposed to link to the corresponding translations.

First, note that there is no link to the English version.

Second, all of the links are wrong.  They point to index.${LANG}.fr.html
(where LANG is fr, de, it, ru, ja) instead of index.${LANG}.html.

I managed to find the English version, and it has the same problem - the
links point to index.${LANG}.en.html, which does not exist.  I did not
check the other translations.

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des@des.no