Cleaned up branches in Policy Git repository

Since we've invalidated old patches with the DocBook conversion, I've gone
through all the old branches in the Policy Git repository and gotten rid
of most of them.

I refreshed three of mine (and sent updated patches to the relevant bugs)
that still seemed to be current and fairly uncontroversial -- basically,
the things I could easily update without a lot of reading.  For the rest
that weren't merged, we can recreate any patches as needed from the bug
discussion.  Frequently there were lots of objections and substantial work
required anyway.

Bill, I also deleted your branches that were already merged.  Left are
bug218893-bill (Build-Features, which I wasn't sure was fully reflected in
the thread) and bug779506-bill (for virtual packages, so it would still
apply).