RFC: draft text for Policy sprint at DebCamp

Hello all,

I just created this page: <https://wiki.debian.org/Sprints/2017/DebianPolicy>

Please review the text.  How can we build momentum and excitement for
this sprint?  It could be of huge benefit to Policy, and Debian more
broadly.  Backlogs and outdated docs kill motivation.  Let's fix this!

Russ has suggested sending out another d-d-a e-mail about Policy 4.x in
about a week's time.  I'd like to include this sprint in that message, so
it would be great if you could take a look before then.

--
Sean Whitton