Bug#175064: DocBook XML conversion is read with this script
On Mon, 2017-03-27 at 04:47:33 +0200, Guillem Jover wrote:
> I've updated the Build-Depends, and removed the recently introduced
> ghostscript, so the new changelog entry might need to to be removed.
It seems I missed also bsdmainutils.
> I think that to be able to fix some of the other minor issues I've
> mentioned before, we'd need to switch to use XSLT toolchain for the
> HTML generation. And also because openjade seems a bit stagnant
> upstream. I've not done that here because other parts of the build
> already use openjade, and went with the existing setup for now.
So, I just did this now on top, but it would seem better to do it
before the conversion, so I'll rebase and reorder the changes and
send an updated series tomorrow.
> I've got also another patch on top of the converted files, to make
> upgrading-checklist a proper appendix, but it has some issues, so
> I'll probably post it later on, after a possible switch to XSLT.
This should be fine now. :)
I've also now added a run for xmllint. Took also a look at replacing
dblatex with xmlroff, but it fails hard, and upstream also seems
stagnant, so abandoned that route.