Re: Request to work on project developers-reference

On Tue, Aug 30, 2016 at 05:26:26PM +0700, Izharul Haq wrote:
> Please grant access for IZHARUL HAQ (atoz-chevara-guest) to
> collab-maint. We are going to work together on project
> developers-reference as translator.

You have sent this message yourself, yet talk about yourself in the
third person. Someone from the developers-reference team who is a DD
will need to send a signed request requesting your access; I have not
seen such a mail.

J.

--
... "Of course all red haired people are witches / werewolves /
    vampires...." -- John Burnham, asr