Re: [developers-reference] 02/03: clarify how the patch should be made for p-u

On 2016-10-07 22:08:10, Cyril Brulebois wrote:
> Can we please make that “a source debdiff”? We've already seen
> binary(-only) debdiffs…

Done.

Note that the developer's reference is in collab-maint and any DD can
make those changes, provided they are familiar enough with git.

ssh://git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/developers-reference.git

I do not have any special prerogative on the document, as far as i know.

A.

--
There is no cloud, it's just someone else's computer.
                       - Chris Watterson