Respect

Folks, we've decided as a communiity that we will choose to respect each
other in our communications.
Every participant is deserving of your respect, regardless of whether
you agree with them.  The community is deserving of respectful
communication even when you feel that you have not been respected.  That
is, bad behavior on the part of others does not  justify bad behavior on
your part.

I'd ask us all to take a breath and remember to treat each other with
respect

If you feel that you've not been respected, you have a number of
options.  You can talk to people directly asking them for respect.  You
can contact listmaster@debian.org, antiharassment@debian.org, or
leader@debian.org and ask for help.

I understand emotions are high, but I hope that we each can choose to
live up to the highest level of discussion we are able regardless of
what others do.