Re: where to maintain DEP8^W autopkgtest spec now

On Sun, Oct 19, 2014 at 10:38:38PM +0200, Jakub Wilk wrote:
> Here's my review of the proposed policy patch:

FWIW, I'm leaving these comments on the substance of the policy to the
autopkgtest folks. Martin, Antonio, et al.: can you please comment?

Regarding the requested format changes (lintian cleanness, markup,
etc.), I'm struggling to find time to implement them, but they're on my
TODO list. I'll keep you posted.

Cheers.
Former Debian Project Leader  . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .