Re: where to maintain DEP8^W autopkgtest spec now

On Sun, Oct 05, 2014 at 11:52:14PM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> It took me a bit longer than that (sorry about that), but you can now
> find attached to this mail my first attempt at adding the autopkgtest
> spec to the Debian Policy package.

Friendly ping to the -policy folks. Had anyone a chance to look at my
patch and see if I should change anything to match your expectations?

For now the only pending change I've accumulated is the one mentioned by
Martin, about removing the section "Implicit test control file for known
package types". If that's the only change missing, I'll be happy to send
you a final version of the patch. If not ... I'm all ears :-)

Feel free also to let me know you prefer me to submit the patch in other
ways, e.g. as a proper bug report.

Looking forward to your feedback,
Cheers.
Former Debian Project Leader  . . @zack on identi.ca . . o o o . . . o .