Re: Unclarity wrt unnamed licenses in debian/copyright / DEP5

Hi Russ,

> The syntax requires some short name.  I think it's fine to just use
> something arbitrary that passes the syntax check, like "custom-license".
> That's what I do.
I'll do that, then. Since I have two custom licenses, I guess I should
be using custom-license-1 and custom-license-2, which is even more ugly.

Would be better if using an empty license short name would imply the
license is custom and unique within the copyright file, but i guess
that's something for a future version of the spec. For now, I'll just go
with some arbitrary names.

Thanks,

Matthijs