Processed: user debian-policy@packages.debian.org, limit package to debian-policy ..., usertagging 694384 ...

> user debian-policy@packages.debian.org
Setting user to debian-policy@packages.debian.org (was rra@debian.org).
> limit package debian-policy
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'debian-policy'
Limit currently set to 'package':'debian-policy'

> severity 649530 wishlist
Bug #649530 [debian-policy] [copyright-format] DEP5: clearer definitions and more consistent License: stanza specification
Bug #645696 [debian-policy] lintian: missing-license-text-in-dep5-copyright is too strict when considering "X+" licenses
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'normal'
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'normal'
> retitle 645696 [copyright-format] permit license text for GPL-2 to satisfy GPL-2+ files stanza usertag 645696 normative discussion
Bug #645696 [debian-policy] lintian: missing-license-text-in-dep5-copyright is too strict when considering "X+" licenses
Bug #649530 [debian-policy] [copyright-format] DEP5: clearer definitions and more consistent License: stanza specification
Changed Bug title to '[copyright-format] permit license text for GPL-2 to satisfy GPL-2+ files stanza usertag 645696 normative discussion' from 'lintian: missing-license-text-in-dep5-copyright is too strict when considering "X+" licenses'
Changed Bug title to '[copyright-format] permit license text for GPL-2 to satisfy GPL-2+ files stanza usertag 645696 normative discussion' from '[copyright-format] DEP5: clearer definitions and more consistent License: stanza specification'
> severity 694384 wishlist
Bug #694384 [debian-policy] Clarify what first paragraph is in presence of blank lines
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'normal'
> retitle 694384 possibly allow initial blank lines in control files
Bug #694384 [debian-policy] Clarify what first paragraph is in presence of blank lines
Changed Bug title to 'possibly allow initial blank lines in control files' from 'Clarify what first paragraph is in presence of blank lines'
> usertags 694384 normative discussion
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative discussion.
> retitle 522163 standard for disabling daemons in /etc/default
Bug #522163 [debian-policy] apt-cacher: change AUTOSTART to ENABLED in /etc/default/apt-cacher
Changed Bug title to 'standard for disabling daemons in /etc/default' from 'apt-cacher: change AUTOSTART to ENABLED in /etc/default/apt-cacher'
> usertags 522163 normative discussion
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative discussion.
> usertags 690495 normative discussion
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative discussion.
> usertags 697039 normative discussion
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative discussion.
> retitle 697039 expand cron and init requirement to check binary existence to other scripts
Bug #697039 [debian-policy] debian-policy: cron scripts should obey similar rules as init scripts
Changed Bug title to 'expand cron and init requirement to check binary existence to other scripts' from 'debian-policy: cron scripts should obey similar rules as init scripts'
> usertags 693793 normative discussion
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative discussion.
> tags 693793 - patch
Bug #693793 [debian-policy] New virtual packages: lv2-host and lv2-plugin
Removed tag(s) patch.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

522163: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=522163