Re: FYI: Requested update of the dbnpolicy group

Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org> writes:

> Judging from the ouptput of the 'groups' command, I am member of the
> dbnpolicy group now.

> Shall we update the list on https://alioth.debian.org/projects/dbnpolicy/
> according to the current members of the dbnpolicy group ?

I went ahead and synchronized that list with the delegation, although I
don't think it's used for anything.

> By the way, is the dbnpolicy group only used on Alioth ?  If yes, maybe
> the member list can be managed directly through the web interface
> instead of asking to the DSA.

I don't have any objections, but the changes have been infrequent enough
that it didn't seem worthwhile to try to figure out how to make that
change.