DEP-5: Patches pushed to the Debian Policy repository

I've applied a subsequent patch to reformat copyright-format to avoid
lines longer than 79 characters to make it easier to maintain going
forward, and to fix one section that wasn't indented to follow the XML
structure.  I've also changed "signaled" to "signalled" on further
consideration since British spelling is used elsewhere in the document.

All of my changes have now been pushed to the Debian Policy repository and
the document is in the state in which I intend to release it tomorrow as
part of the Policy 3.9.3 release.  Please review and send any concerns or
corrections.