Re: FYI: Requested update of the dbnpolicy group

Le Sat, Nov 03, 2012 at 12:15:26PM -0700, Russ Allbery a écrit :

> The dbnpolicy group, which is used to control access to the Git repository
> used to maintain debian-policy, was missing both aba and plessy.  I've
> just submitted an RT ticket to DSA requesting that it be updated.

Thanks Russ.

Judging from the ouptput of the 'groups' command, I am member of the dbnpolicy
group now.

Shall we update the list on https://alioth.debian.org/projects/dbnpolicy/
according to the current members of the dbnpolicy group ?

By the way, is the dbnpolicy group only used on Alioth ?  If yes, maybe
the member list can be managed directly through the web interface instead
of asking to the DSA.

Have a nice week-end,

Charles

--