Policy 3.9.4.0 upload target of 2012-09-18

Well, clearly my plan to do this a couple of weeks ago didn't actually
work, so new plan.  I'm planning on uploading Policy 3.9.4 Tuesday evening
(2012-09-18).  My hope is to then start working on documenting multiarch.

Sorry about the delay.

For Lintian folks, here's the upgrading checklist for this release:

     2.4
          New _tasks_ archive section.

     4.9
          `build-arch' and `build-indep' are now mandatory targets in
          `debian/rules'.

     5.6.26
          New section documenting the `Vcs-*' fields, which are already in
          widespread use.  Note the mechanism for specifying the Git branch
          used for packaging in the Vcs-Git field.

     7.1
          The deprecated relations < and > now must not be used.

     7.8
          New `Built-Using' field, which must be used to document the
          source packages for any binaries that are incorporated into this
          package at build time.  This is used to ensure that the archive
          meets license requirements for providing source for all binaries.

     8.6
          Policy for dependencies between shared libraries and other
          packages has been largely rewritten to document the `symbols'
          system and more clearly document handling of shared library ABI
          changes.  `symbols' files are now recommended over `shlibs' files
          in most situations.  All maintainers of shared library packages
          should review the entirety of this section.

     9.1.1
          Packages must not assume the `/run' directory exists or is usable
          without a dependency on `initscripts (>= 2.88dsf-13.3)' until the
          stable release of Debian supports `/run'.

     9.11
          New section documenting general requirements for alternate init
          systems and specific requirements for integrating with upstart.

     12.5
          All copyright files must be encoded in UTF-8.

Note that the change to make build-arch and build-indep mandatory is not
RC for wheezy.