Re: A media type for the machine-readable copyright format ?

Le Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 08:51:24AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli a écrit :
> On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 08:10:18AM +0900, Charles Plessy wrote:
> > here is the information that I consider submitting to the IANA.
>
> > Person & email address to contact for further information:
> > 	Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org>
> […]
> > Change controller:
> > 	The Debian Project <http://www.debian.org>
>
> I wonder if the contact address shouldn't be something less tied to
> project individuals, like for instance debian-project@lists.d.o. Given
> there is already a separation between this and the author field
> (allowing to give proper credit to who worked on the application), I
> think it'd be better to have as contact point some "role address" of
> sort. What do you think?

Hi Stefano and debian-policy@lists.d.o subscribers,

I was wondering about the same, but I was worried that having a
broad-readership mailing list as a contact point would create confusion about
who is expected to answer.  How about debian-policy@lists.d.o ?  It is anyway
the contact point for the specification itself.

Cheers,

--
Charles Plessy
Debian Med packaging team,