Processed (with 3 errors): user debian-policy@packages.debian.org, limit package to debian-policy ..., usertagging 652011 ...

> user debian-policy@packages.debian.org
Setting user to debian-policy@packages.debian.org (was rra@debian.org).
> limit package debian-policy
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'debian-policy'
Limit currently set to 'package':'debian-policy'

> severity 652011 wishlist
Bug #652011 [debian-policy] general: Repeated pattern of FHS violation: Dependencies of /sbin and /bin, belong in /lib
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'important'
> retitle 650211 consider dropping the separation between /bin and /usr/bin, and /lib and /usr/lib
package: "iscsitarget"' does not match at least one of "debian-policy"
Failed to set the title of 650211: limit failed for bugs: 650211.

> usertags 652011 normative discussion
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative discussion.
> severity 664257 normal
Bug #664257 [debian-policy] multiarch tuples are not in the FHS
Severity set to 'normal' from 'important'
> retitle 664257 document Architecture name definitions
Bug #664257 [debian-policy] multiarch tuples are not in the FHS
Changed Bug title to 'document Architecture name definitions' from 'multiarch tuples are not in the FHS'
> clone 664257 -1
Bug #664257 [debian-policy] document Architecture name definitions
Bug 664257 cloned as bug 684672
> retitle -1 document multiarch tuple definitions
Bug #684672 [debian-policy] document Architecture name definitions
Changed Bug title to 'document multiarch tuple definitions' from 'document Architecture name definitions'
> usertags 664257 normative proposal
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative proposal.
> usertags -1 normative discussion
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative discussion.
> severity 671503 wishlist
Bug #671503 [debian-policy] general: APT repository format is not documented
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'important'
> retitle 671503 document APT repository format
Bug #671503 [debian-policy] general: APT repository format is not documented
Changed Bug title to 'document APT repository format' from 'general: APT repository format is not documented'
> usertags 671503 normative discussion
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative discussion.
> retitle 617938 /etc directories owned by non-root users allow privilege escalation attacks
Bug #617938 [debian-policy] wrong ownership of /var/log/news/ and /etc/news/
Changed Bug title to '/etc directories owned by non-root users allow privilege escalation attacks' from 'wrong ownership of /var/log/news/ and /etc/news/'
> usertags 617938 normative discussion
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative discussion.
> severity 671009 wishlist
Bug #671009 [debian-policy] debian-policy: does not mention debtags
Severity set to 'wishlist' from 'normal'
> retitle 671009 document Tag field
Bug #671009 [debian-policy] debian-policy: does not mention debtags
Changed Bug title to 'document Tag field' from 'debian-policy: does not mention debtags'
> usertags 671009 normative issue
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative issue.
> severity 671507 minor
Bug #671507 [debian-policy] debian-policy: policy section 7.4 conflicts with section 10.1
Severity set to 'minor' from 'normal'
> retitle 671507 clarify Conflicts does not permit binaries with the same name but different purposes
Bug #671507 [debian-policy] debian-policy: policy section 7.4 conflicts with section 10.1
Changed Bug title to 'clarify Conflicts does not permit binaries with the same name but different purposes' from 'debian-policy: policy section 7.4 conflicts with section 10.1'
> usertags 671507 informative discussion
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: informative discussion.
> retitle 678607 "original authors" in 12.5 is unclear
Bug #678607 [debian-policy] debian-policy: "original authors" in 12.5 is unclear
Changed Bug title to '"original authors" in 12.5 is unclear' from 'debian-policy: "original authors" in 12.5 is unclear'
> usertags 678607 normative proposal
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative proposal.
> usertags 679751 normative discussion
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative discussion.
> retitle 668394 remove mp3-encoder and mp3-decoder virtual packages
Bug #668394 [debian-policy] debian-policy: Spurious virtual packages "mp3-encoder"/"mp3-decoder"
Changed Bug title to 'remove mp3-encoder and mp3-decoder virtual packages' from 'debian-policy: Spurious virtual packages "mp3-encoder"/"mp3-decoder"'
> usertags 668394 normative proposal
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative proposal.
> reassign 669915 debian-policy
package: "src:debian-policy"' does not match at least one of "debian-policy"
Failed to clear fixed versions and reopen on 669915: limit failed for bugs: 669915.

> retitle 669915 12.2 recommends possibly unneeded dependencies for wheezy
package: "src:debian-policy"' does not match at least one of "debian-policy"
Failed to set the title of 669915: limit failed for bugs: 669915.

> usertags 669915 normative proposal
package: "src:debian-policy"' does not match at least one of "debian-policy"
> retitle 679326 improve DM-Upload-Allowed documentation
Bug #679326 [debian-policy] debian-policy: DMUA should covered more explicitly
Changed Bug title to 'improve DM-Upload-Allowed documentation' from 'debian-policy: DMUA should covered more explicitly'
> usertags 679326 normative discussion
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative discussion.
> retitle 273093 document interactions of multiple clashing package diversions
Bug #273093 [debian-policy] policy: Document interactions of multiple clashing package diversions
Changed Bug title to 'document interactions of multiple clashing package diversions' from 'policy: Document interactions of multiple clashing package diversions'
> usertags 273093 normative proposal
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative proposal.
> retitle 662649 include Creative Commons licenses in common-licenses
Bug #662649 [debian-policy] base-files: Request inclusion of Creative Commons licenses in /usr/share/common-licenses
Changed Bug title to 'include Creative Commons licenses in common-licenses' from 'base-files: Request inclusion of Creative Commons licenses in /usr/share/common-licenses'
> usertags 662649 normative discussion dubious
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative dubious discussion.
> retitle 671120 suggest delegating binary name conflicts to tech-ctte as last resort
Bug #671120 [debian-policy] debian-policy: suggest delegating binary name conflicts to tech-ctte in last resort
Changed Bug title to 'suggest delegating binary name conflicts to tech-ctte as last resort' from 'debian-policy: suggest delegating binary name conflicts to tech-ctte in last resort'
> usertags 671120 normative proposal
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative proposal.
> retitle 671355 [debconf] document escape capability
Bug #671355 [debian-policy] debian-policy: [debconf_spec] Document escape capability.
Changed Bug title to '[debconf] document escape capability' from 'debian-policy: [debconf_spec] Document escape capability.'
> tags 671355 + patch
Bug #671355 [debian-policy] [debconf] document escape capability
Added tag(s) patch.
> usertags 671355 normative
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative.
> retitle 681289 changelog and copyright should be package metadata
Bug #681289 [debian-policy] debian-policy: Changelog and copyright should be package metadata
Changed Bug title to 'changelog and copyright should be package metadata' from 'debian-policy: Changelog and copyright should be package metadata'
> usertags 681289 normative discussion
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative discussion.
> retitle 682282 document syntax of Vcs-Cvs field
Bug #682282 [debian-policy] Please document syntax of Vcs-Cvs field
Changed Bug title to 'document syntax of Vcs-Cvs field' from 'Please document syntax of Vcs-Cvs field'
> usertags 682282 normative proposal
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative proposal.
> usertags 682347 normative proposal
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative proposal.
> usertags 485776 informative
Usertags were: proposal.
Usertags are now: informative proposal.
> retitle 676784 clarify symlinks to JAR files in 10.5
Bug #676784 [debian-policy] debian-policy: [10.5] Please clarify symlinks to jar files
Changed Bug title to 'clarify symlinks to JAR files in 10.5' from 'debian-policy: [10.5] Please clarify symlinks to jar files'
> usertags 676784 normative proposal
There were no usertags set.
Usertags are now: normative proposal.
> tags 676784 - patch
Bug #676784 [debian-policy] clarify symlinks to JAR files in 10.5
Removed tag(s) patch.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

273093: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=273093