RE: Question

The dpkg -i package_name.deb command as root is all you need. If you want you can put dpkg -i *.deb in a script. Sorry if I misunderstood your question.

Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2012 11:58:29 +0100
Subject: Question
From: ayadi.emira@gmail.com
To: joy-mg@debian.org; developers-reference@packages.debian.org

Hi!

I am sorry for bothering you but I have a question, so as usual I go directly to the best and original source.

I am a Tunisian master student, and I were wondering if there is a script which automate the install of a .deb package?

Waiting for your response if possible, and thank you very much.

Thanks.

Have a nice day!

Emira