Re: Policy 3.9.2.0 released

On Wed, Apr 06, 2011 at 11:11:03PM -0700, Russ Allbery wrote:
>           Packages installing to architecture-specific subdirectories of
>           `/url/lib' must use the value returned by `dpkg-architecture
             ^^^^^^^^

Eh, nice, too much hacking with Python urllib by some policy editor
maybe? ;-)

Seriously, great stuff! As an independent implementer of deb822 parser /
pretty printers and as a maintainer script investigator, I'm very
excited about the added clarifications, ... not to mention the inclusion
of DEP5 \o/

Thanks a lot for this release!