Re: Policy release planned for next weekend

Russ Allbery <rra@debian.org> writes:

> I'm planning to upload Policy 3.8.5 next weekend (the delay being some
> time to make the necessary updates to Lintian and hopefully release both
> together).  Please let me know if anyone sees any problems with that
> plan.

I'm going to put this off one more week, mostly because this was an
exhausting week and I don't have the energy for this weekend to do the
additional required work.  I need to take the weekend off and just relax.

That will also provide more time to review the Conflicts/Breaks wording.
With the inclusion of that, I think the next release would be 3.9.0.