Processed: user debian-policy@packages.debian.org, limit package to debian-policy ...

> user debian-policy@packages.debian.org
Setting user to debian-policy@packages.debian.org (was rra@debian.org).
> limit package debian-policy
Limiting to bugs with field 'package' containing at least one of 'debian-policy'
Limit currently set to 'package':'debian-policy'

> retitle 400322 Architecture restrictions allowed for binary dependencies
Bug #400322 [debian-policy] Specify which dependency fields may be restricted by arch
Changed Bug title to 'Architecture restrictions allowed for binary dependencies' from 'Specify which dependency fields may be restricted by arch'
> retitle 475101 Remove obsolete -D_REENTRANT requirement
Bug #475101 [debian-policy] obsolete linuxthreads requirement
Changed Bug title to 'Remove obsolete -D_REENTRANT requirement' from 'obsolete linuxthreads requirement'
> retitle 581352 libtool *.la files are still encouraged in Policy
Bug #581352 [debian-policy] debian-policy: libtool la files are still encouraged in the policy (contrary to the release goal)
Bug #561413 [debian-policy] Policy possibly should not recommend *.la files
Changed Bug title to 'libtool *.la files are still encouraged in Policy' from 'debian-policy: libtool la files are still encouraged in the policy (contrary to the release goal)'
Changed Bug title to 'libtool *.la files are still encouraged in Policy' from 'Policy possibly should not recommend *.la files'
> retitle 541703 Include FreeBSD license in common-licenses
Bug #541703 [debian-policy] base-files: Please include FreeBSD license
Changed Bug title to 'Include FreeBSD license in common-licenses' from 'base-files: Please include FreeBSD license'
> retitle 578522 Include CDDL license in common-licenses
Bug #578522 [debian-policy] base-files: please include CDDL license text
Changed Bug title to 'Include CDDL license in common-licenses' from 'base-files: please include CDDL license text'
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

578522: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=578522
475101: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=475101