[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Policy release planned for next weekend

I'm planning to upload Policy 3.8.5 next weekend (the delay being some
time to make the necessary updates to Lintian and hopefully release both
together).  Please let me know if anyone sees any problems with that

If someone has a moment, I'd appreciate another review on #560411.  I'd
like to get that change into the next release.  I'll probably propose a
few more things and hopefully find some time to update some of my other
pending patches, but whatever is ready to merge by next weekend is what
will go out in the release.

Russ Allbery (rra@debian.org)               <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>

Reply to: