Re: Silently breaking on upgrade

On 10/13/2009 11:19 AM, The Wanderer wrote:

(Also, unrelated: the Debian mailing list etiquette page says not to
CC someone on a post to the list unless specifically requested.
However, hitting Reply on a list message populates the To field only
with the previous poster's own address, and hitting Reply-To includes
both addresses, so that not sending the CC requires manually editing
the addressee list. Isn't this inconsistent?)

Oops - that should be "Reply To All", not "Reply-To".

--
      The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.