Re: Changes in the maintenance of the Developers Reference

Hi,

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 09:56:37AM +0200, Lucas Nussbaum wrote:
> Following a discussion on debian-devel@l.d.o[1], the way the Developers
> Reference[2] is maintained has been changed, with the aim to make it
> more public and easier for people to contribute.
> Finally, we could use the help from one or two other editors. Their role
> is to direct the discussions around the patches, and integrate them into
> developers-reference. If you want to help, contact the current
> maintainers and participate in the discussions on debian-policy@.
> Lucas, for the developers-reference maintainers

Good.

Since Developers reference and policy will be updated by debian-policy@
people, and cordinated by Lucas, I have added Lucas to Admin.  (If you
start moving to other repo, we need to adjust publishing protocol.)

All existing people role has been changed to debian-doc.  If Lucas feels
needed, please add people as "debian-policy" role.

https://alioth.debian.org/projects/ddp/
https://alioth.debian.org/project/memberlist.php?group_id=30293

So depending on your role, we expect you to be available via one of the
mailing list.

Since having backup admin will be nice, debian-policy@ side also should
have few other admins. (Lucas please add)
https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/index.php

(I know there are many dormant account.  After ping, I am thinking
cleaning up some write access. I wonder how other alioth project managed
its member for MIA?)

Osamu