Re: Debian Policy: Sections

I noticed Russ responded via the archives.. Turns out I wasn't
subscribed to debian-policy before.

Anyway, thanks for the clarification Russ. The reason I was wondering
is because it is noted that field names themselves are
case-insensitive, so I wasn't sure if the same thing applied for field
values.

Cheers,

Jonathan