Re: RFC: Better formatting for long descriptions

Peter Pentchev <roam@ringlet.net> writes:

> Just as a kind of clarification: Manoj, I think that Giacomo's
> comments were only to the *last* item of the text he quoted, not to
> the whole portion above it :) Thus, IMHO his first "really needed?"
> question referred specifically to the "ordered lists" item, and the "I
> don't think they are needed" referred specifically to the "underlines
> and strike-throughs", not to the emphasis, strong emphasis, etc.

Traps for new players: One must remember to trim irrelevant quoted
material so it's clear what the context of one's responses are.

--
 \        “You can't have everything; where would you put it?” —Steven |
  `\                                                            Wright |