Re: Bits from the Policy Team, call for volunteers

Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux1.fr> writes:

> I would like to be a Policy delegate.

Hi Bill,

I think that sounds great.

I didn't have a lot of specific ideas in mind as to how to go about adding
people.  I think the best thing to do may be for you to just dive in,
given that most of what the team does doesn't require any special
privileges, and we can update the delegation and the dbnpolicy group (for
writing to the Git repository) as we go.  The basic details of how the
current Policy process works are laid out on the wiki at:

    http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Policy

which you're probably already familiar with.

Most of the work is in the BTS, and most of that is tackling an open
issue, trying to figure out what to do, proposing wording, counting
seconds, incorporating it, and grabbing another issue to repeat.  Of
course, if you have any ideas on how to do things differently, I'd love to
hear them.