Re: Stepping down from Policy team

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>  Again, I thank all the folks who have been involved in Debian
>  technical policy development over the years, I think the technical
>  policy is one of the best things about Debian. It has been
>  wonderful working with all y'all.

Thanks, Manoj, for your work in helping to keep Debian's Policy
technically rigorous and relatively coherent for as long as you have.
I think quite a few of us share your opinion that policy is one of the
most important things about Debian, and the largely unsung work of you
and Russ, along with all of the other patch submitters and discussion
participants is the only reason that policy has remained in as good a
shape as it has.

Don Armstrong

--
I shall require that [a scientific system's] logical form shall be
such that it can be singled out, by means of emperical tests, in a