Out of Office

I have ended my secondment with Global Knowledge Partnership Secretariat to return to the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation and this email address is no longer valid.

For queries related to GK3 Scholarship reimbursements, please write to Waisan@gkps.org.my. For follow-up to the Young Social Entrepreneurs' Forum, please write to Anthony@gkps.org.my. For all other matters, please use the general email gkp@gkps.org.my and your request will be redirected internally.

For personal messages, please write to me at gaba_gab@hotmail.com.

Thanks and have a beautiful day !

Gabriele

Gabriele Siegenthaler Muinde
Special Advisor to the Executive Director
Global Knowledge Partnership (GKP) Secretariat
www.globalknowledge.org