Updated working arch repository

The workflow that we're currently using is to work in our personal arch
repositories and then merge into the central dbnpolicy repository when
other Policy maintainers have had a chance to review.  Accordingly, to see
my work in progress, look at the arch repository:

rra@debian.org--lenny
    http://archives.eyrie.org/software/arch/rra@debian.org--lenny

The primary working branch is debian-policy--devel--3.7 and everything in
that branch I consider ready for pulling up to the main dbnpolicy
repository.

As part of my ongoing attempt to understand these distributed VCS
thingies, I've switched from a workflow of maintaining separate
directories for pending patches to using arch branches.  You'll therefore
now see branches show up for changes that I have queued and that are
waiting for seconds or expert checks before applying.  Currently, that
means:

	debian-policy--breaks--3.7
	debian-policy--convenience--3.7
	debian-policy--homepage--3.7
	debian-policy--parallel--3.7
	debian-policy--sections--3.7

My current expectation is to squash these branches into a commit into
devel--3.7 when they're ready and then delete the branches.  However,
given that neither baz nor tla offer a way to delete a branch, maybe this
isn't the correct arch workflow?  git offers easy branch deletion, so I'm
more used to treating feature branches like this as ephemeral and not
worth keeping around once the branch has been merged.  But deleting a
branch in arch seems to require a bunch of manual fiddling.

Any recommendations on the best exact set of commands to use to merge
feature branches like this in arch would be greatly appreciated.  The way
I know how to do this is based on git, using git merge --squash, and I
don't know if that's the right way of doing it.

I've been holding off updating usertags for the work that I've been doing
recently in the hope that we'll get debian-policy@packages.debian.org
usertags.  I'll update them all once that's set up.

I'm not sure whether to set the pending tag on a bug when I commit it to
my local repository or if that should wait until it's merged into the
dbnpolicy repository.