Re: [Policy-rewrite]: Determining distinct policy rules

Manoj Srivastava writes ("[Policy-rewrite]: Determining distinct policy rules"):
>         While we are all pondering the new policy draft format, the next
>  step to be taken are looking at current policy, and determining what
>  are the distinct rules; and what are the normative parts in that rule.

I know you're pretty set on this new approach but I just wanted to say
that I think it's a bad idea.

Policy should be primarily human-readable rather than
machine-readable.  I think the current approach of using what is
basically a document of prose is fine.

What problem is this new approach supposed to solve ?

Ian.