Re: Proposalto introduce compiler options passed from dpkg-buildpackage

Loïc Minier <lool@dooz.org> writes:
> On Thu, Dec 06, 2007, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>>   b) does not represent current practice
>>   c) not implementing the proposal is not a technical hindrance to any
>>      package

>  This is the same point.  Just for the record, there's a small set of
>  packages not based on a Makefile for debian/rules.

To be precise, there's one package that doesn't use a makefile and a set
of around 14 that use a shell script wrapper around make.  (I'm fairly
sure that what the latter set are doing could be done with an included
makefile, but I haven't checked to be sure.)