Re: [Fwd: Selling Debian products]

On Thu, Aug 09, 2007, Eranildo (Linux Mall) wrote:
>    Hi, anybody received my last e-mail ?

   Hello Eranildo, I am afraid I did not get your first e-mail; I guess
the HTML format scared my anti-spam filter.

   The conditions of use for our logo are explained on
http://www.debian.org/logos/ . You should use the "Debian Open Use Logo"
for anything that is not official Debian material (t-shirts, posters,
web pages...). You are allowed to use it for any purpose that refers to
the Debian project, you must just not claim that Debian endorses what
you do.

   You are also not required to make donations to the Debian project if
you sell goods that use our logo. It is however always appreciated, and
a lot of vendors actually make donations to Debian according to Debian-
related sales they do. Donations to Debian are made through SPI, you can
learn more about how to proceed on http://www.debian.org/donations and
on http://www.spi-inc.org/donations .

Best regards,
--