adhere impudence

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

I cannot stand the concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to
lock the disc so you can't escape it. Even better there's a nice
whistling line you're going to find it hard to forget, and not to
imitate! The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best
bits.
Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic
process. It's so easy to get lost in this song when you hear it.
I've been having a bad spell of medioc It's a very tasty red you'll
probably have some trouble stopping drinking, plus it has a nice little
frog on the label.

The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical and
rhythmical backdrop.
It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted.
I've been having a bad spell of medioc
I've been having a bad spell of medioc And I don't mean just a little
better than the rest I mean their the only bits. Well we tried this one
out and found it a delicious light slightly fruity wine.

Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness
scoreboard.

It's all lovely stuff.

Nothing gets people motivated to exercise like seeing their position on
the board slip as others get out there and work up a sweat! I think it
might make the "always consider buying" list!
The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical and
rhythmical backdrop.

Apparently frogs are very susceptible to environmental damage. Well we
tried this one out and found it a delicious light slightly fruity wine.
An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up through the
whole song.

It's very easy drinking - I'm talking a case easy drinking. I guess I'm
kind of hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I can get ahead
- that's probably wrong of me isn't it?

Well we tried this one out and found it a delicious light slightly
fruity wine. An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up
through the whole song.

I'm a bit disappointed by my position - I thought I'd be higher.

If you don't know what those young kids are listening to at their
discotheques, you should have a listen to this one. I like that they
found a model who doesn't quite look natural in the face too - more of
an authentic post-botox look. I'm thinking this would be excellent for
robotics, installation art, making a artistic computers, and comically
misplacing. Well we tried this one out and found it a delicious light
slightly fruity wine. These tiny little guys provide decent processing
power, battery life, and a whole host of opportunities for you.
Btw, I never saw the first Transporter, but I'm told it wasn't very good
- I'm not exactly rushing to see it.
I've been having a bad spell Now here's where it get's clever - you can
signup on various scoreboards on the site and compete against other
users!

Still this excellent red wine is made through an entirely organic
process. I like that they found a model who doesn't quite look natural
in the face too - more of an authentic post-botox look.

An excellent song to exercise to - it keeps the energy up through the
whole song. I think it might make the "always consider buying" list!

The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical and
rhythmical backdrop.
FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did. The amusing preview
you may or may not have seen are the best bits. Apparently frogs are
very susceptible to environmental damage. These tiny little guys provide
decent processing power, battery life, and a whole host of opportunities
for you. Through the social club at work I'm participating in a fitness
scoreboard. It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted.
People die - which was a bit surprising given we're used to everyone
miraculously surviving, but still we have a love interest, some sort
fighting, some despair, some history.

It's all lovely stuff.

The vocals are heartfelt, really pretty and to a nice musical and
rhythmical backdrop.

Now here's where it get's clever - you can signup on various scoreboards
on the site and compete against other users!

That being said - it's almost worth the "wine list" price - this
spectacular, smooth, red is great for any occasion - I enjoy it with
barbecue, steak, stews and in a glass. I'm a bit disappointed by my
position - I thought I'd be higher.
It's funny, well written, well filmed, excellently acted.

Well that's inexcusable. If you don't know what those young kids are
listening to at their discotheques, you should have a listen to this one.