MAY THE ALMIGHTY PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

MAY THE ALMIGHTY PROTECT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY

As you read this; I don't want you to feel sorry for Me, because, In believe everyone will die someday.

My name is DESMOND RHODES , a British merchant in Caribbean Island I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer, which was discovered very late, due to my laxity in carrying for.My health. It has defiled all forms of medicine, and right now I have only about a few months to
live, according to medical experts.I have since lost my power of speech and can only manage to write now,as that has been the only way I am able to communicate.

I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone not even myself but my business. Though I am very rich,I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focus on my business as that is the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this
as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.

I want the Almighty to be merciful to me and accept my soul and so, I have decided to give all to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the Caribbean
Island,London and Ireland. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly,

I cannot do this my self any more. I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and donate the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria, they refused and kept the money to themselves.Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have left for them.

The last of my money which only few of them knows of is the huge cash deposit that I have with a security firm.I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations.

You can reach me through my private mail :desmond_rhodes4@myway.com

May the Almighty remain with you as you do?

DESMOND RHODES.