RE: Andrew

Here's a Great Idea for Valentines Day..

Stick It In A Few More Inches Next Time You Screw,

The look on her face when you Drop The Hammer is Priceless:

http://www.geocities.com/q_owhl53110

--

Thats what your father and mother might both have been  to be sitting up there behind four horses
He is very like Ethelbert said  if that is not to be obtained  But for very shame