Re: The policy process and user categories

> On Mon, 24 Dec 2007, Manoj Srivastava wrote:

>>         I have since used that framework, and I am proposing expanding
>>  the user tags and using the user debian-policy@lists.debian.org as the
>>  default user.   I have expanded on the scheme used by Russ, to better
>
> I suggest debian-policy@packages.debian.org as user. That way, the usertags
> are visible on the default view of the bug page.

I had thought that the way this worked was that the usertag address should
match the maintainer.  Did I get that wrong?

Unfortunately, usertags seem to be almost entirely undocumented.  I mostly
figured out how to use them by experimenting and finding random blog
posts.