Re: menu section intersection between Screen and Games/Toys

Bill Allombert <Bill.Allombert@math.u-bordeaux1.fr> writes:

> Hello Debian policy,
>
> There is a slight intersection between the sections:
>
> Games/Toys
>   Amusements, eye-candy, entertaining
>   demos, screen hacks (screensavers), etc.
>   xdesktopwaves, xphoon, xpenguins
>
> Screen
>   Programs that affect the whole screen. This
>   is a top-level section, do not put entries here.
>
> programms like xphoons seems to belong to both.
>
> Maybe we could add a section Screen/Background and move programs that
> only change the background there (xphoon, xsetroot, etc.)

I have no real opinion here myself.  I'm happy to do whatever you think is
a good idea.  In the absence of anyone who feels strongly about it, I'd
mildly default to leaving it alone, but you'd know better than I if
several people are complaining.