Cannot find a suitable section in the new menu structure

Hi,

I'm maintainer for the Rhinote package, a simple sticky-notes application.

It used to sit in the Apps/Tools section, because it's not general-purpose and
featureful enough to stay in Apps/Editors, and it doesn't seems to belong to
Apps/Text.

Now that Apps/Tools is gone, I'm asking for a suggestion on where to put it.
I think Applications/Editors is the only suitable choice, but I wanted to
be sure before actually uploading the package.

I guess this suggestion would be useful also for the maintainers of similar
tools like Xpad.

Please CC me, since I'm not subscribed to the list.

--
KiyuKo <eof AT kiyuko DOT org>