Netstar has processed a suspicious mail - Eland Cables[Scanned by netstaruk.com]

A mail sent by you has been identified as suspicious by Netstar.

	Event:		Infection
	Action:		Message quarantined
	Message ID:	<20060804194630.6A651244401@mta3.th.hotchilli.net>
	Message subject:	Delivery reports about your e-mail
	Recipient:	"sales@eland.co.uk" <sales@eland.co.uk>

	Attachment information:
		Event:	Infection
		Action:	Unable to disinfect
		Filename:	message.zip
		Virus:	W32/MyDoom-O

If you feel that the above is incorrect please contact our office on 020 8815 0277.