The secret to losing weight

Hey debconf-tiny,

You won't believe what I just heard. They said that there is over 70% of us
need to lose we ight.

I was one of these people until I came across this site www.nxeln.org/n1/.

It gave me all the stuff I needed to change.  All you gotta do is fill out
there 17 sec form and they'll get back to you asap.

I think that teams have really come out to stop the run, so when a team
puts eight or nine guys in the box to stop the run it's pretty hard, you can
only ask those five guys up front to move so many people,'' Roethlisberger
said. ``I am sure that they are up for the task, and Seattle we expect them
to come out and try to stop the run again.''

Just wanted you to give it a look,
Bud Good