debian logo on commercial of the big mobilephones shops network

Hi! I live in the second capital of Russian Federation -
Saint-Petersburg. Some time ago one of the largest mobilephones shops
network made an advertisement of their support with debian logo. There
are about 200-300 their shops in my city and I think about 500 in
Moscow (capital). So, many people see it and don't know that it is
Debian property, but not of these shops.
I can't get anything on their web, so I may get this paper and scan if
it is important.