Re: Proposal to delay the decition of the DPL of the withdrawal of the Package Policy Committee delegation

>         Given these goals, what are the steps or stages to reach
>  there? Here is my take at the states of a state machine:

[...]

This proposal looks great to me.  I think using user tags is a good idea;
it's clearer than the current policy process, which occasionally uses tags
in non-intuitive ways (liked fixed) because user tags weren't available.

I like having a requirement for a clear language change up-front.