Re: First draft of review of policy must usage

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:33:17 +0200, Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> said:

> Otavio Salvador wrote:
>> Luk Claes <luk@debian.org> writes:

>>> Hi Manoj
>>>
>>> Can everyone please focus on the release and discuss things that
>>> don't help to release on December 4th at all till after that date?
>>
>> Sorry Luk but policy is one of core components that makes Debian
>> different from other projects and also make it has the high quality
>> that it has. I do think release isn't too important if we need to
>> decrease the project quality to make it happen.
>>
>> Could you please focus in make Debian release with a high quality
>> instead of meet a deadline?

> High quality never comes from talking, but from acting... which
> rests my c

        Considering your recent input on this list, you seem to be
 just talking, while some of the rest of us are taking action on
 improving policy. If all you have to contribute is more discord,
 could you please take it off this list?

        manoj
--
He's a man out there in the blue, ridin' on a smile and a shoeshine
... a salesman has got to dream, boys.  -- Arthur Miller