Re: First draft of review of policy must usage

On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:35:13 +0200, Andreas Barth <aba@not.so.argh.org> said:

> * Manoj Srivastava (srivasta@debian.org) [061025 08:04]:
>> [...]

> Manoj, I'm seriously asking you if we can delay this discussion
> until after Etch is out. I'm very interessted in takeing part in the
> discussion, but I really have already to many open very urgent tasks
> at my hands.

        You do not have to worry about any action being taken on this
 issue; by FTP master action, uploads to policy are now verboten until
 post etch anyway.  Is there any harm in refining the changes and
 building consensus over time? The change document can exist as a
 talking point, and you can still come in and provide us your input
 when you have time (post etch).

        manoj
--
"I couldn't remember things until I took that Sam Carnegie course."
Bill Peterson, former Houston Oiler football coach