Re: How thorough must the clean target be?

Mike Hommey <mh@glandium.org> writes:
> Bill Allombert <allomber@math.u-bordeaux.fr> wrote:

>> \usepackage[shameless]{plug}
>> \begin{plug}
>> I have proposed a (IMVHO) better solution to the
>> config.sub/config.guess problem see
>> <http://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2006/03/msg00038.html>
>> \end{plug}

> Neat ! Please put that (well, rather the exec version) in the developer
> reference !

It's kind of neat, but I'm not sure it's really any better than just
replacing config.{guess,sub} at build time and it's functionally
equivalent.  Either way you have to build-depend on autotools-dev, so it's
a question of preference of one more patch versus two lines in
debian/rules.