Policy about messages for init scripts

Hi,

I have a little suggestion for the Debian policy. Many packages use
messages in their initscript. For example tinierp-server shows that you
have to setup a database manually, spamc shows a message that the daemon
doesn't start if you don't activate it in /etc/default. Every maintainer
has his own style how to do this. Someone makes asterisks around the
messages, the other one makes rhombuses. So this is my problem, when
someone would have 10 of those packages installed he would get ugly
messages :-)
I recommend to do it this way:

* Example *

Regards

--
  .''`.     Mario Iseli <admin@marioiseli.com>
 : :'  :    proud user of Debian unstable