Debian Emacs Policy

Hello,

I first posted this on debian-emacsen, but eventually realized that it
was the wrong place. I apologize for the inconvenience. So here it is:

The Debian Emacs Policy [1] seems to be only available in plain text
format. Following the section 12.4 of the Debian Policy, I think that
at least an HTML version should be provided. Moreover, there's no
mention of any author or maintainer. Does somebody know who s/he is?
Maybe we should reorganize some parts of it and make an SGML version.
I'd be glad to do this.

[1] http://www.us.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/debian-emacs-policy

--
André Hoarau <jah@mcl.homedns.org>