Only good sOftware here helot

Don't be like that...:)

There is only one place with good soft around in the net - want to know where it is ? instant here !

There is no instinct like that of the heart.

Hey man internet is a good thing - i found a site ocassionally today with good soft packeges
 and with very reasonable prices ...so i even  saved for new games after this
take a look..

	http://www.geocities.com/josue_powers_10/
It is not I who become addicted, it is my body.

Get newest software packages for half a price that
Why just looking at 1000 sites for cheap s0ft price ? - the right place is just a click away work

I love her too, but our neuroses just don't match.Equality of opportunity is an equal opportunity to prove unequal talents.If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?